Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some Stores close and New ones Open..check it out...

So some stores open, some close. I had a few stores close and gained two more today. So Unforgettable Temptations will be around a bit longer. Daily Steals, have gone on without a hitch.Two 50 Linden outfits (cheep prices)I Have officially decided that, this blog will be for a bit of all Unforgettable Temptations does. listing off all the things will take some time, so bear with me. Multiple hunts,that are always a total blast, I will post all links to those past hunts in the next few blog posts. Organizations I have worked with are main part of why Unforgettable Temptations is your number one spot to shop. One of the best is Classic with Style (they is a big one). I am so happy to be able to look back and smile at all the hard work. Anrol Anothony Deserves a ton of praise and I know for a fact I can't give her enough. Two very wonderful and eccentric pageants, went by and they were indeed perfect.  with this glance back at 2011, I see now that, this is a very awesome way to start the new year. We have new models in the store, Azhnari,Vertigo, And Amy, to add to Alfonzo's talents. so those guys are welcome to a very awesome team, inspired to be and do the best.So, lets Keep up the good work. Oh,forgot to mention, Chocolate Christmas Hunt went off perfectly, it was a little shakey, but we worked out all teh bugs, even getting a new Assistant to help me out. Tia, she is amazing, great at photographs too, what else ca I say, she will be helping em on the upcoming Chocolate Easter hunt, so please be on the look out for the application, as I will post it soon...and again everyone have a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brand New 100% Mesh- Lacy Bow now on sale for Maitreya!

New Shirt at Unforgettable Temptations. 100% Original Mesh Design. Available in a ten color lace fat pack and optional thirteen other fu...