Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hunts,new items and Flawless Cart Sale!

I am super excited that this blog has hit 2,000 views. I can't believe it, I almost fell out of my chair. without word of mouth and sponsers, I Wouldn't be here today, so I thank each and every one of you. for that. also new items hit the shelves on the 13th via the Flawless sale. below are a few from that sale,and yes they are NEW. never before releases. also night of the wolf hunt starts the 15th, so below is the wolf house,you know you want to come search for it.

all new items can be found at my main webpage:
http://westlifewas1020.tripod.com/unforgettabletemptationsinsecondlife/index.html

again, a huge personal thank you goes out to all my supporters. I am excited,and 2013 will be a better year for the store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brand New 100% Mesh- Lacy Bow now on sale for Maitreya!

New Shirt at Unforgettable Temptations. 100% Original Mesh Design. Available in a ten color lace fat pack and optional thirteen other fu...