Sunday, January 13, 2013

Unforgettable Temptations Stalker!!

[2013/01/13 20:08]  TomShellz: i got blogs i wanna blow you up on
[2013/01/13 20:08]  TomShellz: ur chick will have no business
[2013/01/13 20:08]  TomShellz: you will have no nothing
[2013/01/13 20:08]  TomShellz: just haters
[2013/01/13 20:08]  TomShellz: a bunch

this is my unforgettable Temptations Stalker. I find this funny, she thinks she is going to discredit me, and have me lose my store. Right, okay...tell that to 2,400 people plus the ones in secondlife, to stop supporting me, she is sadly mistaken. I laugh because this is a sad excuse of a human being, I usuially keep my mouth shut about drama and issues, but Sense Linden Labs told me to put in a police report, she is only fueling the fire against her. Here are all the names, that she has made to harass,and stalk Tom Nailz resident and Myself, She has also stalked close friends and staff of the club as well!

Americascupcake
DtheCreator
Got2u resident
Hoochface Resident
Immaplaya
TomShellz
WynterRose01 Resident

These are all the names, her real name is Michelle! If you get an im from anyone, reguarding Unforgettable Temptations and Unforgettable Temptations Textures,or Skyline Dance Club, and its not Tom Nailz Resident, Trina Stromfield, KristamarieGreymoon Resident, or DamionDavid Resident, please close out, and im one of those names.

Stalkers are sad people, who can't come to realization that they need help. This girl needs help, and I don't think she will come to realize this.

Thank you all for reading this and looking out for Unforgettable Temptations, you all are loved,and worth every speck of time. I am thankful for each and every person who supports us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brand New 100% Mesh- Lacy Bow now on sale for Maitreya!

New Shirt at Unforgettable Temptations. 100% Original Mesh Design. Available in a ten color lace fat pack and optional thirteen other fu...